What it is formulated with and why:
DL.MD 13.5.1 Multivitamin contains 13 vitamins, 5 minerals and 1 bioflavonoid complex.
Bioflavonoid help the transport or activity of Vitamin C throughout the body and are a potent antioxidant.
Vitamin A helps maintain healthy vision and many other parts of the body.
Vitamin C plays an important role in the maintenance of collagen, cells and blood vessels.
Vitamin D3 helps the body properly use calcium & phosphorus to help build and maintain healthy bones.
Vitamin E in our formula is a mix of tocopherols and tocotrienols. It plays an important role in helping maintain the health of your cardiovascular system and skin.
Vitamin K1 plays an important role in helping maintain bone and heart health.
All B Vitamins are water soluble and any excess is excreted; it must be replaced daily, plus B Vitamins are more effective together than separate so we've added the family.
- Vitamin B1 - helps turn the food you eat into energy and is important for the normal function and maintenance of the cells in your body. Vitamin B1 is an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B2 - helps in the maintenance and function of the skin, blood cells and other vital organs. Vitamin B2 is an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B3 - helps maintain healthy cholesterol & triglyceride levels and helps maintain healthy-looking skin. Vitamin B12 is an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B6 - involved in protein metabolism. Essential to the production of red blood cells. Vitamin B6 is an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamine) - required for red blood cell formation, maintenance of healthy neurological function, and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 is an antioxidant. Methylcobalamine is preferred to Cyanocobalamin as the former is more bioidentical to the B12 forms occurring in human physiology and animal foods.
Vitamin B5 - necessary to convert food into energy, maintaining proper functioning of the adrenal glands, helping release energy & making red blood cells. Vitamin B5 is an antioxidant.
Biotin which helps promote and maintain hair, skin and nail health. It also works well with Vitamins B2, B6, B3 and A to maintain healthy-looking skin.
- We chose Methylfolate, instead of folic acid, because it is a bioavailable form of folate and best absorbed by the body. It is needed in the human body to form healthy blood cells, especially red blood cells.
What it is formulated without:
- Artificial fillers
- Artificial sweeteners and flavors
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free